As we all know, I’m a sucker for some cute accessories. Anything that will be a small little something-something to make me feel just a little bit more fun when I go to raves or festivals! SO, it should not be surprising that I’m obsessed with Kaleidoscope/Defraction goggles. I bought my first pair last year and honestly LOVE them. I share them with all my friends and even strangers when I go to raves and everyone has a blast wearing them!
SO, if you just NEED a pair like I did, check out these ones I personally recommend and love!
These are the exact pair that I wear at EVERY rave. Literally every. single. rave. They’re probably one of my favorite pieces of accessorization! They make any light show PHENOMENAL and they’re so comfortable! They come with adjustable straps as well so you can make them as big or as little as you want! This is a great feature to have if you’re like me and wear hats or different hairstyles sometimes. Or if you share with friends 😀
So obviously my goggles aren’t THE ONLY goggles you can buy! Check out some other options I personally recommend as well below.
Here ya go folks: (left to right as per usuuuual)
- Careonline Vintage Steampunk Goggles: So even though there’s only three shown in this image, this seller on Amazon literally has TONS of different options, not just these ones! Check them out here!
- GloFx Limited Edition Padded Kaleidoscope Goggles: I’m a GloFx junkie, I won’t lie to you guys. But these limited edition ones are seriously TO DIE FOR. They’re without a doubt up next on my ‘to purchase’ list. Snag yourself a pair here!
- Emazing Lights Ultimate Defraction Goggles: If you’re not familiar with Emazing Lights, get familiar. They’re associated with the brand iHeartRaves, which is another personal obsession of mine! These glasses are a great option if you’re looking for a good time without necessarily all the attention you get with regular looking defraction glasses! Snag yourself a pair of undercover defraction shaddies here!
- Careonline Festival Kaleidoscope Glasses: So you’ve already got my 2 cents on these bad boys but tbh, how could I not throw them up there again? Seriously, check them out. This seller has some awesome options! Check ’em all out here!
- GloFx Aztec Kaleidoscope Glasses: Meep, you know, GloFx again >.< BUT Check out these adorable options if you’re looking for something with a little more pattern and pazzaz. Seriously, go check these bad boys out! (Click) (:
Accessoriez your accessorieeaz
If you’re a little extra (like me), then you could even go for some accessorization of your accessories! With that being said, there are obviously so many choices, are you starting to catch a theme here? Anyway, if you’re also a serial accessory-loser then you should check out ReblKitty. You can get all kinds of adorbs stuff, even some cute sunnie chain holders!
Not only can you snatch these on Etsy, but you can also get custom orders done too! Of course, ReblKitty isn’t the only site that has gorgeous stuff like this, so if you guys know of any other alternatives letcha girl know, or drop us a comment!
I know these aren’t the only sites and shops that have some amazing accessories and choices! Tell me, what are your favorite places? Do you prefer to go with the easy Amazon route, or would you rather invest in a beautiful, one of a kind handmade item? Tell us below! Leave us a message! If you think there’s some great content here, or if you’re just curious about all the amazeballs stuff that we have coming your way, subscribe and join the Rave Hackers Club so you can stay up to date with all the NEW good news!
This page does contain some affiliate links. However, I don’t recommend anything that I don’t personally use currently or have used in the past! It took me a long time to find these things when I was a beginner so I want to make your guys experiences all amazing from the start!